Our three-year business plan sets out England's Economic Heartland's broad work programme from 2022 to 2025.
To date, EEH has focused primarily on building the strategy, policy and evidence base required to identify investment priorities in the region. This will continue – culminating in a clear investment pipeline and an evidence base to support it.
Concurrently, EEH will begin bringing forward infrastructure priorities into investable propositions, while also supporting our partners' capacity and capability.
Board/ Forum papers
- Item 4 Responding to new government priorities Strategic Transport Leadership Board 08122022
- Item 4 Responding to new government priorities Strategic Transport Leadership Board 30092022 (1)
- Item 3 Mid-Year Business Management Update Strategic Leaders Board 30092022
- 18022022 - Agenda Item 5 Work Programme.pdf
- Agenda Item 4 Business Plan and Work Programme Strategic Transport Leaders Board 13052022
- Agenda Item 4 Annex 1 2022 2025 Business Plan Strategic Transport Leaders Board 13052022
- Strategic Transport Leaders Board 09122021 - Agenda Item 7 Three year business plan.pdf
The pages within the 'our work' section reflect the framework set out in our three-year business plan.