- Please read theOxford-Milton Keynes Connectivity Study explainer before completing the call for evidence.
- You may also find our Frequently Asked Questions page useful.
Throughout June we are holding a call for evidence on our Oxford-Milton Keynes connectivity study.
Your views will be used to define our desired outcomes for the corridor and to shape our understanding of interventions that may be required to improve connectivity in a way which reduces emissions and supports sustainable growth.
We are keen to understand from interested parties:
- What are the key themes for the study area?
- What do you consider to be the key movements in the area?
- What are the key connectivity opportunities and challenges in the study area?
- What interventions do you think the study should consider?
Your input will be fed into a study steering group, consisting of our local authority and LEP partners for consideration as the study progresses and published with the final study report.
The connectivity studies will turn EEH’s transport strategy’s vision into actions, as we work with our partners to identify the investment required to cut emissions while supporting economic growth along this important corridor, which was chosen following a rigorous selection process last year.
Please read theOxford-Milton Keynes Connectivity Study explainer before completing the call for evidence.
The call for evidence ends at midnight on June 30, 2021.
The final report recommending a package of interventions is due to be published in spring 2022.